We are still here for you. Read how EXCEL AIR is addressing the unique challengers of COVID-19.
HOME > LIBRARY > PUBLICATIONS
MS 1723: 2017
(Revised from MS 1723:2004)
Performance evaluation of air pollution control and treatment systems – Dry dust collectors- Specification (First revision)
Performance Criteria and Test Procedures for Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
MS 1596: 2003
Determination of Concentration and Mass Flow of Particulate Matter in Flue Gas for Stationary Source Emissions
MS 1963: 2007
Air Quality – Determination of Odour Concentration by Dynamic Olfactometry
Publications from PIPOC
• Air Pollution Problem Definition and Cost-Effective Solutions for Palm Oil Boiler and Incinerator Flue Gas Exhausts, PIPOC 1999, 1 - 6 February 1999, Istana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Evaluation and Monitoring of Air Pollution Control Devices for Effective Air Pollution Control in Urban Areas - Particulate Emission from Oil Fired Equipment and Solid Fuel Boilers - 6th International Conference on Pollution in Metropolitan Cities, March 20 - 23, 2000 Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Performance Criteria of Dust Collectors for Palm Oil Mill Boilers, 2000 National Seminar on Palm Oil Milling, Refining Technology, Quality and Environment, 3 - 4 July, 2000, Genting Hotel, Genting Highlands, Malaysia
• Solving Black Smoke from Palm Oil Mill Boilers with Fuel Conditioning and Control System, PIPOC 2001, 20 - 22 August 2001, Istana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Air Pollution Problem Definition and Cost-Effective Solutions for Bagasse Fired Boilers Flue Gas, 2004, Philsutech 2004, Cebu, Philippines.
• Multistage Scrubber System for EFB Incinerator Flue Gas Exhaust, PIPOC 2005, September 2005, Sunway Conversation Center, Malaysia
• Modern Trends in Air Pollution Measurements for Particulates after Solid Fuelled Boilers with reference to the Malaysian Standard MS1596:2003, MPOB National Seminar 2006, August 2006, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
• Influence of boiler operation on controlled emissions after a Bagasse Fired Boiler, 60th Philsutech Annual National Convention, Cebu, Philippine, 13 -16 August 2013.
Increasing Palm Oil Mill Boiler Efficiency of Existing Boilers to Save Fuel and Limit VOC’s and Soot, PIPOC 2015, Kuala Lumpur Conversation Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 6 – 8 October 2015
On-site performance Evaluation of two Different Types of CEMS Units on Palm Oil Mill Boilers, PIPOC 2019, Kuala Lumpur Conversation Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 19 – 21 November 2019